- The Greenbelt News Review printed an article announcing this event.
- The Dynamic Community Governance approach to Basic Meeting Management. Registration required. Let us know of your interest.
- Training on Advanced Facilitation, Coaching and Implementation, and Organizational Analysis. Classes are provided periodically and on request. Let us know of your interest.
- We invite you to a free monthly one-hour Intro most 2nd Sundays of the month normally from 1 - 2 PM.
- To register, email Aileen at Aileen@dynamic-governance.org.
- Free monthly two-hour Community Circle for those who have already taken CDCG basics class: A place to ask questions, learn new skills, network, and get help with implementation. Meets most 2nd Sundays of the month from 2-4 PM.
- To sign up, send an email indicating your interest to email@example.com.
Check out our library of resources.
The Center for Dynamic Community Governance [a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization] promotes vigorous citizen engagement in local communities using dynamic community governance. Our vision is of a society in which all members are equivalent and have a meaningful say over the conditions that govern their lives. Our mission is to create programs and resources that enable individuals and organizations to address seemingly intractable problems.
Please support local democracy in action by making a tax-deductible donation to the Center for Dynamic Community Governance. Where possible, we will double your donation by seeking matching fund grants.
Please click here to donate:
Looking forward to working with you!
Aileen & John