- Join us for a fun and informative neighborly exchange on August 12, 10:30-12:30 in the Terrace Room of the Greenbriar Community Center!
- By living in Greenbelt, YOU get lots for FREE!! Hear about tutoring for students; elder care services; mental health counselling, fun stuff for teens, and MUCH MORE!
- Judye Hering and Sharon Johnson of CARES and GAIL will describe FREE services for children, teens, adults, and seniors.
- Aileen Kroll and John Buck from the Center for Dynamic Community Governance, will talk about EASY ways to organize to get the things you want.
- For more information (or to arrange free childcare), contact Aileen: (email@example.com or 202-644-1129).
- The Dynamic Community Governance approach to Basic Meeting Management. Registration required.
- We completed a Basics class recently and are now planning the next session. Let us know of your interest.
- Training on Advanced Facilitation, Coaching and Implementation, and Organizational Analysis.
- Classes are provided periodically and on request. Let us know of your interest.
- Join us, at this crucial time, as we work together and address the differences between us. We invite you to a free monthly one-hour Intro every 2nd Sunday of the month normally from 1 - 2 PM.
- Next month's class will be on Sunday, May 14th. To register, email Aileen at Aileen@dynamic-governance.org by May 12.
- Free monthly two-hour Community Circle for those who have already taken CDCG basics class: A place to ask questions, learn new skills, network, and get help with implementation. Meets every 2nd Sunday of the month from 2-4 PM.
- The next Community Circle will be Sunday, May 14th. To sign up, send an email indicating your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 12.
Check out our library of resources.
The Center for Dynamic Community Governance [a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization] promotes vigorous citizen engagement in local communities using dynamic community governance. Our vision is of a society in which all members are equivalent and have a meaningful say over the conditions that govern their lives. Our mission is to create programs and resources that enable individuals and organizations to address seemingly intractable problems.
Please support local democracy in action by making a tax-deductible donation to the Center for Dynamic Community Governance. Where possible, we will double your donation by seeking matching fund grants.
Please click here to donate:
Looking forward to working with you!
Aileen & John